Before you think this is just a marketing kid trying to get people to buy more, just read through the article.
1) You're sick of your spouse or your kid's full attention.
2) Picking up a rabbit can be efficiently executed with following social distancing precautions
3) You'll have a reason to wake up every day and stay on a schedule
4) You're saving a lot of money not going to shows right now
5) Stimulus checks
6) There aren't any shows soon, so breed everything!
Buying a rabbit is always exciting, and some of us really need the increased endorphins associated with an impulse purchase or stimulating the barn with something new. Whenever I get a new project or a new animal, my interest skyrockets.
If you buy new rabbits or not, stay safe, stay home, and I can't wait to see you all on the tables once quarantine is lifted.
Tommy Diegel, Diegel Rabbitry
Hi! I've been an active ARBA Member for over 10 years now, and I love raising rabbits. I believe rabbits are an excellent way to introduce responsibility, respect, confidence, and many other life skills to kids, as well as one of the best hobbies for everyone else no matter where they are on their journey in life.